Gnarly Head Pinot Noir takes “the heartbreak grape” for a walk on the wild side. This powerful pinot touts voluptuous aromas of red cherry, vanilla, earth and spice, followed by a rush of black cherry and plum with hints of toasted hazelnut, tobacco and cigar box on the palate.
Please Read Before Ordering Alcohol:
- This item is available for Local Pick Up At Store or Local Delivery (Limited Delivery Area)
- Before Ordering This Item You Must Read & Accept Our Terms of Service here
- You will confirm that you read and accept our Terms of Service at checkout.
By Placing This Order You Confirm You Are Over 21 years of age.
By Continuing with the Transaction, You Expressly Agree that
- You are the purchaser of any alcohol purchased.
- You are over the age of 21.
- You possess, and will present on request, valid government issued identification (“ID”) to prove that you are over 21 years old.
- You are not physically intoxicated.
- You are the cardholder or authorized agent of any payment or payment method used to make the alcohol purchase.
- You will be physically present to receive any delivery.
- You represent that this purchase is not made to circumvent any law regarding the sale, possession, or consumption of alcohol.
- You have read and agree to abide by Green Monkey’s Terms of Service, Alcohol Delivery Policy, and Alcohol Delivery Return Policy.